I am a photographer in NYC that loves to travel. I would like to create awe inspiring, intensely vivid images that force the observer to question sexuality, identity, and boundaries....enjoy.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Casting for Caucasian models in NY

Greetings, my name is Chris - the photographer from Eat the Cake NYC.

I am Casting for Caucasian and Latina models in the NY area for shoot.

Ideally, I am looking for someone with Eye candy physique.  Examples of this for females would include Rosa Acosta, Meagan Goode,  etc...


I will Provide hair and make up.
Photos will be shown on my site...http://chriscarrphoto.blogspot.com  and you will receive the high res photos.

We will be shooting between Aug 10 and Aug 17.

If interested send the following to rapmodelscasting@gmail.com  :

Name
email
link to portfolio (do not just send MM #)
and availability

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment